WHAT WE DO
Abot Hameiri Ltd. owned by Fremantle Media Group, Guy Hameiri and Eitan Abot, managed by Eitan Abot and Guy Hameiri, is one of the leading production houses in the Israeli communications area. Abot Hameiri is responsible for the production of a large part of the Israeli prime time broadcast line up while maintaining such values as high scale production value, innovative thinking, professionalism and quality.
The television productions division works on three central pivots:
1.The production of International television formats such as "X Factor", "Survivor", "The Amazing Race", "Beauty and the Geek", "The Bachelor" and "Trinny and Susannah" and their adaptation to the Israeli market. These programs enjoy high viewer ratings and shares, leading the Israeli television line up throughout their broadcast periods.
2. The development of original and successful formats for the Israeli prime time broadcasting line up and then distribution in the international market , among them: "Power Couple", "Into The Wild", "It Girls", "Love Lab", "The Band project", "The Brits Are Coming" (with Trinny and Susannah), "TLV", "Cuckoo's Nest".
3. Scripted division-The scripted division is considered one of the most successful scripted divisions in the industry with a high reputation. Among its successful shows you can find "Srugim", "Shtisel", "2.3 a week", "A good Family".
The Company has won the Israeli academy awards for:
- "Survivor" – best reality show
- "X Factor" – best reality show
- "The Amazing Race" - best reality show
- "The Band Project" – best youth show of the year
- "Srugim" – best Drama
- "Shtisel" – winner of 11 different academy award